Five Top (Underwear and Outerwear) Fashion Trends For Spring
NEW YORK, N.Y. - Not all big fashion news comes from some crowded tent at Lincoln Center. Stay home and snuggle up with the all new UnderGear catalog - or Undergear.com - and find some hot fashion picks.
In spite of what you may think you know about UnderGear, it's not just about underwear. UnderGear is about a polished look that has a distinctive point of view: modern, clean, fun and stylish. UnderGear understands that today's man is constantly evolving, adopting fashion looks and attitude. UnderGear works to keep their loyal customers looking their very best.
UnderGear and Undergear.com offers the modern man stylish and sexy underwear to thoroughly modern designer dress shirts, tees, jeans, jackets, accessories, and everything men need to stay on trend. Undergear is a one-stop shop where guys can build their wardrobe from top to bottom and from inside out.
For over twenty-five years, UnderGear has been a leading retailer of men's underwear, swimwear, active wear, and fashion apparel. With an attractive catalog and online site, UnderGear provides the latest styles for fitness-focused men around the world
UnderGear understands that you want to feel your best - not just when you get undressed, but when you get dressed as well. Undergear has some of the hottest fashion trends available now. Check out these five categories that will help guys look like they just strolled off the runway.
1. OUTERWEAR: The Ivy League Jacket in Navy is the ideal wardrobe staple for guys who want to dress up their evening wear without looking like they should be parking cars. The soft-linen construction is double-breasted with peaked lapels. Some looks are truly timeless and will look great year after year.
2. ATHLETC WEAR: The N Haven® collection proves what all the designers showing their latest lines at the tents already know: sometimes the best way forward in fashion is by looking back. This retro-inspired collection is based on sexy gym-inspired looks that are modern as well as classic.
The line is heavy on contrasting trims and great detailing including metal-tipped ties that deliver the sort of touches that make even basics seem inspiring. With briefs, boxer briefs, bikinis, trunks, and tanks to chose from, the N Haven collection is full of options for fashion conscious guys who are looking for just the right blend of practical and stylish.
3. CLOTHING: Fitted Snap-Front Shirts deliver that runway-ready look even when the only walk - or run - you're doing is from your car to your office because you overslept again. Featuring woven cotton with just a touch of spandex, these shirts are the definition of simple style. Available in long and short-sleeve styles, these shirts have snap closures, chest pockets and a shirttail hem. The slim cut allows you to dress up and not look like you raided your father's closet.
4. UNDERWEAR: The Contour® Collection from UnderGear is a perfect starting point for anyone hoping to be stylish on all layers. Don't know what to wear this season? Start with what you put on first - your underwear! Undergear makes it easy with a wide range of cuts and styles all in premium combed cotton that's extra soft. The legendary V-seam pouch provides support and delivers the perfect fit. Available in a wide variety of colors, the Contour collection proves that fashion doesn't need to be painful or complicated.
5. UNDERWEAR: The Body Tech® Lace-up Trunk is on the cover of Undergear's new catalog for a reason. The pique knot fabrication feels comfortable and stays dry delivering both performance and style. The boxer-style lacing provides a contour fit making this choice in underwear perfect for those days when you want to look - and feel - like a cover model.
UnderGear is an LGBT-friendly company that embraces diversity in the workplace. It supports the Business Coalition for Workplace Fairness and is a member of the National Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC).
Be sure to follow UnderGear on Facebook, Twitter and Youtube to see even more inspiration on how to refresh your own line of clothing.